Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good morning friends!! I am up with the sun this lovely day!  I was at my new studio space the other evening and took some photos. My new bigger and better studio space is in it's beginning stages of completion.  Here are some pictures.  This is twice the size of my current studio which will make a great retail space.  I will continue weekly updates with photos and Starline updates.  (For those of you who are new to what Starline is, It's a old farm implement factory from the 1800's refurbished into artist studio's,  an Art gallery and teaching center located in Harvard Illinois)
Very Industrial!!

I love the brick wall and the huge beams.

A window view hoping to bring in lots of light.

More beamage!!
So here I go jumping in a little deeper antisipated what God will bring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment