Monday, May 21, 2012

Me in my back yard!!
Now you can understand why
I plan on opening my new shop Wednesday - Saturday.
I will be mowing and pulling weeds on my days off..
Hi Everyone!!

I haven't put any new post up lately because I am making one more change to my Studio at Starline.
I am moving into a bigger space and will be opening my bead shop, selling my jewelry and will be incorporating my antiques. I have not decided on a  name so any suggestions would be helpful.  My husband came up with the name Katherine's Beads, Vintage and Baubles.  I am not so sure about that one.  I like Katherine's Bead Loft and Vintage finds.  It's kind of long though.  They are working on my new studio as I type and it will be double in size.  Yeah!!! Lots of room for beads, jewelry, antiques and more.  I will have regular store hours Wednesday through Saturday 10 to 5 and will also be willing to open to appointment for those of you who can't make it out on that schedule. I will continue to sell my beads jewelry and antiques online too.  I will be moving out of the Country Church in Crystal Lake soon.  But lets keep that to ourselves until I give Teresa ( the antique shop owner) notice. I also hope to keep my classes going but I need someone to sign up for them first.  So keep coming back for future updates and my grand opening date.

My current antique booth at
The Country Church in Ridgefield, Crystal Lake
Also I hope to see you at Mays 4th Friday at Starlines Art Gallery.  It's 6 to 9 and $5.00 at the door..
More goodies at the Country Church...
Oh my booths Name is My Mothers Daughter.  My Mom is in it with me...
She's the antique expert and I am her student..

No comments:

Post a Comment