Saturday, July 28, 2012

It's a new day and I am more excited than ever to get my shop opened. August 9th is my opening date.
My new shop hours will be Thursday and Friday 11 to 5 and  Saturday 10 to 5.  These are temporary hours until my new studio space opens.  I plan to be moving my current studio down the hall to a much larger space to accomidate beads, jewelry and classes.  
In the mean time I  can't wait on construction so I am opening my doors.  I still have lots of beads to bring in and I will carry a nice line of sterling silver beads, chain and findings (clasps, jumprings, etc..)  I also will carry a line of gold filled findings and copper as well.  I am hunting for a good distributer to carry a nice line of sterling plated chains and such for us folks who are on a budget but still can't resist jewelry crafting.
My walls are up in my new space so I will shoot you a picture.
So don't forget Thursday August 9th from 10 to 5 is my opening day!! Yeah!!!!
I now am taking charge cards as well and accepting checks and of course the most preferred cash.  (I hate giving big business banks the % for the rich to get richer) 
So mark your calender and come to 300 Front Street, Studio 205C Harvard Illinois to be the first to get the best pickings in beads. 
Can't wait to see you then....

No comments:

Post a Comment