Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hi Friends.
My little shop in Woodstock is open for business.  I have decided to name it Katherine's Vintage Market..(Antiques-Jewelry-handmade-repurposed).  I am excited about this new little venture and hope you will pop in for a visit.  My shop hours are Thursday, Friday Saturday 10:00 to 5:00. After I closed the bead shop in Woodstock I began selling antiques on Etsy under the name Thevintagewife.etsy.com.  I have now changed that name to Katesvintagemarket.etsy.com.  My site on Etsy has blossomed and I still sell my jewelry at katherinesheetz.etsy.com too.  So now I am working the bricks and mortar and online at the same time. These days you have to do both.  I have had lots of inquiries about selling beads and doing classes.  I do have some beads out and hope to eventually incorporate the rest until they are liquidated.  My class schedule is on hold for now and it yet to be determined if there is a demand for them. Here are a few pictures of the new space.  If you are in the area just stop by and say hi.  I really miss all of my old customers and would love to catch up. You can also follow me on facebook @ Katherinesvintagemarket.







No comments:

Post a Comment