Friday, March 24, 2017



Hi Friends,

Many of you have contacted me over the last two years wondering if I am going to begin teaching again.
 
I am happy to say I am back. 
I moved my studio from Starline back to Woodstock at 227 Throop St. 
I am offering my first PMC 2017 workshop on April 29th. Please feel free to look at my class schedule to the right. As time goes on I will also offer other classes such as silver wire fusing, soldering, beginner earring and necklace classes and more.
I don't plan to limit this space to just teaching. I will also be using it for designing jewelry, pop up shops, and possible outdoor flea markets. 
I also plan to open by appointment for any would be jewelry shoppers of Katherine Sheetz Jewelry.
I am truly excited about this new venture and hope all of my old friends come out of the woodwork.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments at katherinesbeads@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment