Wednesday, January 8, 2014

    Happy New Year Friends!  I hope this is reaching you in good health.  Our house was riddled with viruses this season but we are now well and ready to get back to work.  The weather has been an obstacle with cars not starting and such but it sounds as though the temperature is going up to maybe a balmy 30.
   My Class schedule is updated through March.  I also am offering a you plus two class.  If the dates on my schedule don't work for you and two friends you can choose a class and date to put on the calender.  Just give me a call or email me if you are interested in  putting something  on the schedule.
     I also plan on adding Patricia Eagle as a new day time instructor.  Updates will be posted soon.
Looking forward to seeing you at Katherine's Beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment