Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas friends.  I hope you all have a blessed holiday season. 
 My family has had a great Christmas.  This is our first Christmas with my Grandson Wyatt.  I thought I would share a few pictures  with you.
Also this season Katherine's Beads is taking some much needed time off to spend with family.
My holiday hours will be as follows..
OPEN-Saturday December 28th and Tuesday December 31st.
CLOSED- January 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
We RE-OPEN with regular hours Saturday January 4th from 10 to 4.
Looking forward to seeing you at Katherine's Beads. 
My new class schedule will be updated by January 1st.

My son Dylan, his wife Jenn and Wyatt!!

Wyatt was a happy boy at Christmas!!


My daughter Ellie and Wyatt!!

Wyatt smiling again!! 

Wyatt and me!!

Ellie framed this picture of my Mother to add to our family collection!!
I'm looking a little rough but it is Christmas morning...
Here is me with another picture Ellie had framed.   It's a picture of my Dad,  his mom and his brothers on my parents wedding day!! It's pretty cool!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014 Friend!!




The Guys!!
No it was just Jenn!!
Dylan grew an extra set of arms...

1 comment: