Saturday, December 15, 2012


Yes,  I am showing off my painting skills...
No it's not two greens...one is wet one is dry..


Blogging sometimes seems as though I am talking to myself.  I would love to hear from you or feel free to come follow me with the side link!!
Today I finished painting and doing last minute touch ups to my studio.  A little over a week ago I wrote about the slow progression of my space and low and behold the next day I went up to Starline to see busy guys working on my studio.  This was an awesome surprise.  My bathroom is just about complete and should be finished by Monday or Tuesday.  Then a little bit of floor cleaning and I should be able to move in.  Yeah!!!
My bead shop is closed from this point on until I am moved in.  But if anyone wants to shop for last minute jewelry purchases please just give me a call at 815-276-3399. We can set up a time to meet  at Starline.
I will keep you updated with the move...until then...Cheers...

Ellie taking a goofy picture of me.
                         

                      I think the green and taupe
                        will make my space warm and cozy!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment