Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I have been preparing for Christmas gift giving this year.  This Friday November 16th I am doing a show at 356 Old Sutton Rd.  in Barrington Hills Illinois.  The show is the Bizzarre Bazaar, a wacky name for a fun hostess named Melissa Wood.  Melissa is well know in the area as a successful artist recently having her work with Crate and Barrel.  Impressive indeed and now she is working on a book.

Local artisans will be showcasing their work for gift giving this season!! No made in China here, just handcrafted goodies made in the U.S.A. I will have my silver and gemstone jewelry readily available and then will be preparing for the following weekend show at the Starline Factory's Holiday Studio Artist Sale.  More to  come about that later.
Here are a trio of my little barn owls I designed from finesilver and sterling ready for sale at the Bizzarre Bazaar sale.  I hope to see some of you there...

My little hoot owls!!
These can be found on my website at Katherinesheetz.etsy.com!!
Also a little update about the move to my bigger studio at Starline.  The building of my studio has been slow which has delayed my move and thus delayed classes.  I am a few weeks away from being in my new work place and will update my class schedule as soon as I am settled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment