Monday, August 30, 2010

My new vintage finds posted on Etsy

Good afternoon everyone. I hope I am finding you well.  This morning I posted a few new items on The Vintage Wife web site.  I thought I would share a few of them with you.

I came across a collection of neat vintage crosses and rosery charms.  A few of them are made of sterling and came from France and one is from Italy.  I thought they were unique amd set apart from the typical plastic rosery crosses.

I also came across a cool old lighter that is made of glass and sterling.  This is for the few still smoking and they want to light up with class.  Tee,Hee
It's probably collectible since cigerette smokers are becoming a dying breed..


















I hope to add some jewelry designs soon... So keep a look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment