Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lead Me On

  Welcome friends!!!: "Thanks for stopping by.  MY goal with this blog is to share my new jewelry creations, beads and my interesting vintage finds.
You may wonder what lead me on is all about. That is me being lead by God. I believe he is in control and I am following his lead! So here I go...

A year and a half ago I made a major change in my life.  I closed my shop on the Woodstock Square and brought it home.  This change not only affected me but also all of my awsome customers. So with this blog I hope to get back in touch with all of you and keep you updated with what I am up to.

This Saturday August 27th I brought Ellie my daughter to college.  This was a life changing event for both of us.  So far she is ajusting really well and I am coming along but feeling a little sad. I do realize though that it is time for me to get to work. I will be sharing my journey with you.

So come follow along and lets see where this takes us.  ( I love new adventures)

No comments:

Post a Comment