Friday, October 10, 2014

Good morning friends.  The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day.  I am relishing in each fall day before you know what comes, winter!  Let me fill you in with what I have been up to.  I had a very successful art show in Evanston.  A few friends made their way to Evanston to visit.  Thanks so much Melissa and Joyce!! Also set up a few booths down from me was Linda Wallis.  We grew up in the same town and I hung out with her sissy as a kid.   I thought that was fun.  I had a great reception with my jewelry.  Women enjoyed the delicacy of it and that was very encouraging. My next show is at Starline Art Gallery in my studio.  I will be having a wonderful artist joining me.  Another home town girl, Laura Gerard.  She will be bringing her handcrafted scarves and will be set up in my studio along side me.  So mark your calendars for October 24th, Starline galleries 4th Friday event.  It goes from 6 to 10 this month.  It will be Starlines last event of the year so it will be grand.  The address is 400 front St. Harvard, Il. 60033.
Wyatt is getting so big!
So a few other things I have been up to is watching my grandson Wyatt which is pure joy.
 Recently I have been working with 22 k gold.  This is a new venture for me since I am pretty committed to working with fine silver and sterling.  A friend of mine recently called me a purist.  I thought that was pretty funny!!
This delicate piece can be found on katherinesheetz.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment