Wednesday, January 30, 2013






My Studio is finally finished and I am open for business. Here is a sneak peak at my space.

  My class schedule is updated and I will be sending out post cards to my e-mailing list with future updates. I am looking forward to getting classes rolling, digging in and having some fun. My class schedule is to the right.

I am also now open for business selling beads and jewelry Thursday through Saturday 11:00 AM to 4 PM.  My address is 306 Front St. Studio 204A Harvard, Il. 60033.  I am at the Starline Art Gallery which is always in transition while they daily improve the building.  Don't let that stop you from dropping by business hours.
(A quick heads up, if you are traveling far to visit check my blog for periodic closings.  Once in a while I can't make it for personal reasons ie. funerals, weddings, church retreats or illness.)  I will post on my blog if I am closed.
If you decide to come to the shop and the door is locked down stairs call me at 815-276-3399.  I will come down and let you in the building. Most of the time it is open during the day but once in a while it gets locked. I will also open to appointment if my shop hours don't work for you. Just give me a call or email me. Also I do take charge cards.

 


Did you know there is an Art show here at Starline every fourth friday of the month?  This last show on the 25th of January we had a wonderful crowd.  Thank you to the friends that stopped by to see my new space.

No comments:

Post a Comment