Monday, February 20, 2012

Here are some updates on the studio.  My painter is doing some finishing touches on the metal work and I will begin moving in.  Ellie, my daughter is home from school this weekend and we went on a photo shoot at the Starline Art Gallery  (Old industrial farm building turned into a Art Gallery and Artist studio mecca).

Color makes a difference!

I am like a proud Mama watching her baby grow!!

Ellie strking a pose..

Starline painter, you missed a spot..

Love the rusty red beams.


A beautiful old door in the atrium.  More
on this later..

Everything for the barn painted on the interior brick wall.
The American Pickers would love this...

Ellie working on her own photo shoot.

This guy is made of rocks...but I swear he was moving...;)

The plants flourish in the atrium which is more like a terrarium..

I thought this was cool.  It was just sitting there.

The old door at a different angle.

More plantage...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the updates! I cannot wait to see the porgress in person!

    ReplyDelete