Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

    Happy New Year everyone!  I hope this new year brings you hope and new eyes of anticipation towards your future.
     Have you set some new goals like I have?  I have several new goals to continue to work towards.  The first is my spiritual life, the second is my physical health, the third is my personal relationships and the last is my work - creative life.
   This year I plan on starting to teach workshops in my studio and grow my jewelry site.  I have started an antique shop online called The Vintage Wife. I love hunting for antiques but I know I can't keep them all.  So now I collect and resell.  It's tons of fun and I get to do it with my family members.
Lets see if I can come up with some pictures to share with you.  If you would like to see my antique site just hit the link and the top of the page, thevintagewife.etsy.com.
   I will post my class schedule when I have it set.
Make it a great day, I mean make it a good year.  Blessing to you.... Until we chat again!!!!







  

No comments:

Post a Comment